Saturday 9 October 2010

Inspiration

Sequentially, the images in this post relate to what goes after THIS in the books sequence... I will let Joey use as inspiration, and he can get back to me, of this I am sure. The last image is just an initial response I had to the wolf, that maybe it could have bones showing in places...

 I think the image above and below could work well on a two page spread... or a similar de Chirico / Dali-esque tower... Not sure what the tower represents. If anything. Joey and myself have an interesting level of freedom with this, because the inspiration is still meant to be... a dream... we dont HAVE to explain how he draws a hole and slides down some pipes, or why he may be captured inside the wolfs body inside aforementioned pipes / a cliff edge and then cuts the wolf down and emerges on top of a tower...



No comments:

Post a Comment