Thursday 21 October 2010

some more updated layouts

Sup,

I did some drawings. Still improving layouts.

4-5
please ignoe the purple strip... Joey said he liked the way GREW was written so I thought, if he wanted to do some development on this page, he would have access to the scratchy scratchy wordy wordy.
 4-5
not as good as above...

###

8-9
originally, the left page had the guy drawing the circle in the opposite direction, but I think this is better.. theres a line/curve which slides down from the palm/middle finger/arm which is quite nice. The pencil cuts straight across, but it serves to bring attention to the use of the pencil, so I think its obtrusiveness in the layout is acceptable. The right page will probbly need some tweaking, but the idea is solid enough....

 ###

10-11
hmm. not sure.
 10-11
My preferred design. I think the top of page 10 could be side on... or tilted. I dunno. Up to experimentation I supposeee. Bottom of page 10 would give the brief pause to show 'escape'... I like the right page, making use of the howl. This would lead in to page 12 being more dynamic with an impact like a previous iteration...
 10-11
way. too. basic.
 10-11
falls. lands. ouch. dusts self off. pause. HOOOOWWWWWLLLL

No comments:

Post a Comment